We are excited to announce that LumenVox is an exhibiting sponsor and speaker at Call and Contact Centre Expo 2021, an in-person event at ExCel London. The event will highlight the latest and most innovative technologies, strategies, and advancements to help call and contact centre professionals deliver powerful customer experiences across voice and digital channels.
The jam-packed seminar program is designed to help organizations:
- Improve customer satisfaction scores
- Reduce service costs
- Understand the latest game changing technologies
- Harness customers’ changing channel preferences.
Delivering Powerful Voice Experiences with ASR
LumenVox’s deep history in speech and voice technology enables companies to build voice experiences that not only understand what is being said, but also identify who is saying it. LumenVox is the only provider to give customers the flexibility and control they require to easily build and launch their voice-enabled applications in any environment – on-premise, multi-cloud or in a hybrid model.
During the event, the team will be highlighting our software portfolio of voice and speech technology:
- ASR with Transcription is the cornerstone of the LumenVox software portfolio that operates on a foundation of artificial intelligence (AI) and deep machine learning (ML) to deliver the highest performing, future-proof voice and speech technology. Our ASR accelerates the ability to add new languages and dialects and provides a modern toolset to expand the language model to serve a more diverse base of users through its end-to-end Deep Neural Network (DNN) architecture.
- In conjunction with ASR, LumenVox offers Text–to–Speech (TTS) software that provides TTS synthesis and turns written text into spoken speech. This allows companies to turn chatbots into voicebots, as an example.
- LumenVox Call Progress Analysis (CPA) provides payload delivery technology that delivers outbound messages by detecting answering machine and voicemail tones. CPA supports hundreds of millions of transactions per month and is one of the most reliable answering machine detection technologies on the market today.
- LumenVox Voice Biometrics enables businesses to rely less on interrogations and knowledge-based questions and more on biometric identification. LumenVox can safely authenticate customers within the IVR, on a mobile device or when talking with a live agent, in multiple languages. Less effort, more customer satisfaction.
Join us Tuesday, Nov. 16th, during a 30-minute session titled “Utilizing AI and Deep Machine Learning to Deliver Amazing Voice Experiences,” with Heiner Kruessmann, VP of Sales and Marketing (EMEA) at LumenVox as he discusses how to elevate the customer experience by:
- Infusing AI and deep machine learning to deliver intelligent customer interactions in various languages and dialects to serve a more diverse user base.
- Delivering real-time transcription to gain customer insights, upsell opportunities, or coaching moments.
- Ensuring your customers never need to repeat their inquiries by offering best-in-breed, AI-based speech recognition.
With over 9 different tracks and 100+ exhibitors, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to reconnect with the customer engagement world and develop your contact centre knowledge.
After you’ve listened to our session stop by the LumenVox stand (CC-AD72) to chat with our experts about your upcoming customer experience initiatives and how voice can play a role.