Rest assured, there will be no interruption in LumenVox service or support
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve around the world, we want to assure you that we are focused on three things:
- Ensuring the safety of our employees and their families
- Continuing to provide exceptional software and service to our customers
- Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
We do not anticipate any interruption in the LumenVox suite of software and services.
A significant number of our employees already work remotely, and we are fortunate our business allows us to easily transition to a fully remote workforce. This makes us confident in our ability to continue providing great service to you and conducting business normally.
That means, among other things:
- Your account and all of your service and support representatives will be accessible to you and your employees as usual.
- Our general support staff will remain available for phone calls, emails, and live chat from 9:00 AM (Central European Time +1 GMT) to 5:00 PM (Pacific Time -8 GMT), Monday through Friday.
- Our multiple redundant computer servers, most all of which are already remotely administered, will continue to operate without interruption.
We know that many of you are dealing with these challenges in your own organizations as well as at home, and we’d like to recognize your efforts. Thank you for contributing to the health and welfare of us all and for inspiring us to persevere in times of hardship. As always, we deeply value your support, and you can be certain that LumenVox is here to support you.
Let us know how we can help keep your customers feeling connected and safe.