Last month LumenVox had the honor of being selected as one of only 8 Genesys Appfoundry partners to compete in the Genesys Appfoundry Partner Demo Battle in Amsterdam at G-Summit Europe. While we may not have walked away with the title of “AppFoundry App of the Year,” with over 25 AppFoundry partners in attendance and many more that had applied to participate in the battle, LumenVox was extremely proud to snag a close third for our presentation on active voice biometric authentication for Genesys PureCloud!
For those who couldn’t attend the event and see us participate in the Genesys Appfoundry Partner Demo Battle, you can read the highlights below:
During our 7-minute chance to shine, the LumenVox team was able to briefly share:
- A demonstration of LumenVox Active Authentication in the Genesys PureCloud environment
- Key features about the technology behind LumenVox Active Voice Authentication for Genesys PureCloud, including:
- Signal processing and speech modeling algorithms that are state-of-the-art
- Customizable text-dependent phrases (e.g. “My voice is my password at ABC Bank”) that are text-prompted for liveness detection
- The capability to run on servers with mobile client for flexible deployment
- Flexible integration – web services including support for both SOAP and REST
- Out-of-the-box tuned language packs for major languages
- Multiple channel integration, allowing for very board application scenarios
- 1:1 Authentication and 1:N identification
- Use cases that are ideally suited for active voice biometric authentication:
- Password Reset – A common IT helpdesk task that is easily automated, yielding high ROI
- IVR Self-Service – Modernize your IVR Applications using voice biometrics to reduce friction and secure validation
- Agent Caller Interactions – Increase both customer and agent satisfaction by authenticating callers using their voice
- And, a bit about who we are – LumenVox is a global speech automation and authentication company that holds over 85 key industry patents with quick startup/immediate impact solutions designed to:
- Increase employee efficiency
- Improve customer experiences
- Provide highly accurate and convenient voice biometric authentication to keep fraudsters out
If you have any questions about LumenVox Active Authentication for Genesys PureCloud and how your organization can benefit from reduced fraud and enhanced customer experience, we invite you to email us at GenesysSales@LumenVox. You may also watch our latest webinar here, read our latest guest post on the Genesys blog here, or visit the LumenVox listing in the Appfoundry Marketplace.
LumenVox is excited to announce the release of LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.2. After the successful release of LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1 this past July, the LumenVox team has enhanced the solution with even more customer-driven features which provide the most secure, accurate and reliable authentication and fraud prevention experiences available in the market today.
LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.2 features include:
- Availability of an Enhanced Agent Desktop and CTI Manager. Building upon the 7.1 release of the LumenVox Fraud Scanner, the Agent Desktop portal now automatically matches calls against a configured blacklist while the CTI Manager includes an API call to do a watchlist call on an ongoing session. Additionally, both the Agent Desktop and CTI Manager now perform continuous enrollment and verification.
- Increased interoperability between the LumenVox Automated Speech Recognizer solution and the LumenVox Authentication Suite.
- Updated user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) for the LumenVox Pre-Login Password Reset application (Android). For seamless enrollment, a progress bar was added.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
For more detailed information about each of the highlighted features from LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.2, contact your LumenVox Sales Representative, or reach out to us via this website or any of our social channels: Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
Everyone in security knows the 3 factors of authentication: something you know (like a password), something you have (like a smartphone or card reader) and something you are (like a fingerprint). But today, very few banks use all 3 factors for online security. And many, still rely on card readers as the something you have token. Card readers typically require you to insert your bank card, enter your PIN, and then report the 6 digit code displayed on the reader.
As the second authentication token, the card reader is critical to online security. So it was with some considerable concern that the following warning is now being issued after being logged into the Royal Bank of Scotland’s online banking:
Have you been asked to use your card reader and provide codes generated by it to someone over the phone? STOP!
– We will NEVER ask you for a card reader code to stop or verify transactions over the phone, if you are being asked to share this code over the phone, it’s fraud.
– You should NEVER log onto Digital Banking whilst sharing your screen with someone else. If you are being asked by companies you trust, such as your internet provider, to log in to your Digital Banking while sharing your screen, it’s fraud.
RBS is warning that it is possible to compromise the “something you have” token by spoofing the customer with fake news about his or her account. The vulnerable customer discloses the secret code from the card reader thereby enabling a potential theft from their account.
While knowledge can be stolen and physical tokens compromised by criminal manipulation, it is much harder to obtain biometric data (something you are). A determined thief, with access to things you touch, might be able to extract a fingerprint. But it’s hard work. And it is dangerous since the thief will need to enter your home or office to get at the print. Voice biometrics and facial recognition are much harder to steal. A good voice authenticator or a face recognizer will look for signs of liveness, and your identity, that makes it just too hard to break in.
It’s time the banks get serious about protecting us customers and adopt an effective way to recognize something you are. To learn more, download our product information sheet and/or contact us today.
LumenVox is excited to announce the release of LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1. With this latest version, LumenVox is further broadening our suite of solutions to provide organizations with additional multifactor authentication deployment and fraud prevention options.
“The updates and expansion of products demonstrate LumenVox’ commitment to providing speech, authentication, and fraud prevention solutions on a global scale that are both flexible and cost-effective, for the improvement of Call Center CX and ROI,” stated LumenVox CEO, Edward Miller.
LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1 features include:
- Availability of the LumenVox Fraud Scanner. Designed to enable fraud teams to more actively track and report ongoing fraudulent activity, the LumenVox Fraud Scanner utilizes advanced voice biometric algorithms coupled with state-of-the-art neural networks to alert teams with a prioritized list of suspicious calls.
- A mobile application (iOS and Android) deployment option for the LumenVox Password Reset Solution. With the simple scan of a QR code, a user can configure the generic reset application with their organization’s desired configurations and branding, enabling multifactor authentication for account unlocking or password resetting, directly from the user’s mobile device, 24/7.
- LumenVox Pre-Login Password Reset application for Windows. Based on the Windows Credential provider framework, the LumenVox Pre-Login Password Reset application plugs seamlessly into the user’s existing login screen, allowing users to select their preferred method of authentication (voice biometric, SMS, KBA) to unlock or reset their password, even if they are not currently logged in.
- Updates made to language packs for multifactor authentication utilizing active voice biometric authentication and knowledge-based authentication (KBA). Active voice biometric languages updated: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, and Polish. KBA languages updated: Arabic, German, British English, American English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese.
For more detailed information about each of the highlighted features from LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1, stay tuned, and be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
LumenVox, a trusted global speech and authentication solutions provider, is pleased to announce that Bob Morgen has joined the LumenVox team as EMEA Sales Director. Based in London, Bob brings expanded coverage for the LumenVox European branch, which has seen significant increases in staffing and growth over the past six months.
Well established in the speech and authentication industry, Bob has been working to bring applied artificial intelligence into business since the 1980s, first at the Stanford Research Institute and then as a founder of Nuance Communications. Bob has led sales of AI solutions such as Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Expert Systems, Belief Networks, and Neural Networks. Bob has a BA in Philosophy and an MA in Mathematics from the University of California.
“We’re excited to welcome Bob. He is an excellent addition to the LumenVox team, particularly to the EMEA sales team.” stated Edward Miller, CEO of LumenVox. “We look forward to utilizing his expertise to further our mission of providing world-class multifactor authentication, speech recognition, and text-to-speech solutions on a global scale.”
LumenVox, a speech automation solutions company with over 18 years’ experience, recently integrated and merged with VoiceTrust and is a trusted global total speech solutions provider with a comprehensive stack of speech, multifactor and multimodal biometric technology. Based on industry standards, LumenVox’ core speech technology is certified as one of the most accurate, natural sounding, and reliable solutions in the industry. The LumenVox technology provides tools for you to effectively deploy speech-enabled applications to improve the Call Center CX and ROI with LumenVox’ flexible, cost-effective software suite.
MODIS ITO and LumenVox announced their partnership to offer customer tailored speech and biometric authentication services to companies. With the IT outsourcing and hosting capabilities, MODIS is the ideal partner for automated, multimodal tools to improve service efficiency, usability and security for IT services in all branches.
Hosting a biometric platform with LumenVox, MODIS can provide authentication solutions designed for businesses that have decided to outsource their IT, and concentrate on their own strengths. “LumenVox is pleased to have MODIS ITO as a partner for serving enterprises with authentication services. Our partnership serves the specific needs of the clients in a certified environment within Europe, while meeting the strict GDPR regulations and requirements nowadays,” stated Bettina Stearn, Managing Director, Europe LumenVox.
Martin Wimmer, Managing Director MODIS ITO, said, “With this partnership, we take another bold step forward towards enhancing user experience. The LumenVox solution is an excellent addition to our contact channels for more self-service based on cutting edge technology. By creating automated user-friendly processes, efficiency and customer satisfaction can be continuously improved.”
On June 5-6, both companies will be present at the annual Service Desk and Service Management World in Cologne, Germany and showcase the solutions.
To learn more, visit our websites https://ito.modis.de or www.LumenVox.com.
If you’d like to learn more about our Password Reset solution, view our recent webinar
About MODIS IT Outsourcing GmbH:
MODIS ITO supports clients with consulting, design, implementation and operation of IT services. Based on their experience of more than 100 realized projects, profound IT service management knowledge and state-of-the-art technologies MODIS ITO provides clients of any industry all around the globe with high-class IT support. They can act as co-partner by integrating their services into existing client structures as well as full-service provider with end-to-end responsibility for certain processes or the complete IT support service.
**** Um diese Ankündigung auf Deutsch zu sehen, besuchen Sie bitte: https://www.openpr.de/news/1049992/Kundenspezifische-Sprach-und-biometrische-Authentifizierung.html