LumenVox and Konectiv announced today that Konectiv has officially become a LumenVox Skills Certified Partner. LumenVox Partner Skills Certification demonstrates Konectiv’s capability to deliver high-quality speech solutions based on the LumenVox speech automation suite. Konectiv, a developer and support provider of speech-enabled applications on major IVR and intelligent conversational systems, utilises the LumenVox Natural Language Processing (NLP) and provides a wide range of services including: VUI and application design, development, testing, deployment, tuning, reporting, support and ongoing managed services for speech and chatbot applications.
“LumenVox is pleased to have Konectiv as a global speech innovator, providing directed and NLU speech and chatbot applications as well as support in the contact center and intelligent virtual assistant environments,” stated Ed Miller, LumenVox CEO.
Alex Waterman Sales Director EMEA, Konectiv said, “We are tackling some of the industry’s biggest challenges today – how to increase customer happiness, reduce friction in customer service and deliver higher ROI than ever before. And we are doing all this without asking contact centers to migrate their hardware or software. The LumenVox solution will integrate directly into their existing platform.”
The underlying technology is a key delivery factor. LumenVox connects the customer touch points and transitions the user between channels, passing data as required. This is a true omnichannel result.
To learn more, join us for a free webinar on Tuesday, April 30 as our subject matter experts discuss how speech-enabled self-service utilizes LumenVox to enable human-like interactions with IVR systems. By allowing customers to state their demands in plain language without using a touch-tone menu, Konectiv Solutions has enabled IVR systems to provide several benefits both for organizations and customers; including reduced organizational costs and improved customer experience.
Register in advance for this webinar:
About Konectiv Solutions:
Konectiv is part of the Speech-Soft Solutions LLC Group of Companies, which was founded in 2003. It’s a global company, spanning three continents and employing over 140 people. It specializes in speech, omnichannel, contact center, and AI technologies. Konectiv is led by three directors with 75 years’ experience in and around the contact center world. Their mission is to use their specialist knowledge, understanding and a real drive to help to eliminate lost revenue through poor implementation of systems. For more information, visit konectivcx.com.
You are not alone in your helpdesk woes! This year’s HDI Conference and Expo featured a great presentation that highlighted Support Organizations’ Top Goals and Challenges. Yes, each organization may have their own set of unique specifics, but there are many general commonalities.
We’ll admit, as a first-time attendee and exhibitor at the conference, we were a bit nervous but, as soon as we saw the list of challenges and goals presented, we knew we were in the right place! Many of the top items are precisely the reason our customers turn to LumenVox for their speech-enabled application and/or authentication needs. Here’s a quick rundown, along with a note on how LumenVox can meet your organization’s goals:
Top 10 Challenges and Goals of Service and Support Professionals – As listed by HDI Conference and Expo
- Managing an increased workload with existing staff (“doing more with less”) – Our solutions are all about automation! Not for the sake of eliminating the human element but in order to enable staff to focus on other tasks, such as providing quality service to end users who may be unable to self-service. From industry-leading speech recognition, world-class multifactor authentication, and a comprehensive password reset solution, LumenVox offers a flexible and cost-effective suite.
- Implementing new technologies – We guide you through the planning and deployment process, making implementation a breeze, and are well known for our outstanding customer service.
- Hiring, training, and recruiting the staff needed to succeed – We won’t be able to act as your recruiter but, we most certainly can make sure your current staff is up to speed on our technology. We offer robust documentation and a team of knowledgeable experts.
- Increasing analyst/technician productivity and efficiency – The time gained when support staff is no longer required to deal with mundane tasks, such as resetting passwords, is exponential. One LumenVox customer increased productivity by over 100,000 hours per year when password resets were shortened from 4.5 hours to 15 minutes!
- Successfully implementing knowledge management – While we do not provide a knowledge management solution, we are more than willing to provide support responses for our technologies so your organization may quickly and efficiently address any questions about the implemented LumenVox solution(s).
- Increasing/improving employee engagement and morale – When employees see solutions in place, such as those from LumenVox, that take some of the burden off them, morale and engagement increase. It goes back to the first point of “doing more with less,” employees shouldn’t have to do more.
- Consistently measuring and improving customer satisfaction – We take your organization’s internal and external customer satisfaction very seriously but, you don’t just have to take our word for it. We have an NPS score of 88, more than 18 years in business, and over 3,000 organizations that utilize our suite of speech and authentication solutions for their internal and external customers.
- Integrating existing IT systems – We are fully capable of integrating with your existing system and may even be a current partner of some of your system providers.
- Securing the necessary budget/funding support – Here’s one of the great things about LumenVox, you won’t need to break the bank when you are implementing our cost-effective solutions with proven ROI. For example, our Password Reset solution (highlighted during the HDI Conference and Expo) eliminates 85% or more of the password related load to the help desk. Typically, 30% of calls into helpdesks are for routine password resets, at an average cost upwards of $35 a call to resolve, making the cost savings significant! The same company that gained over 100,000 hours of productivity also reduced their helpdesk costs by 16%.
- Developing a user-friendly, and support-friendly, service catalog – While we will happily fit within your service catalog and can provide placement recommendations, developing service catalogs in not within our scope. We’ll stick with what we know best (speech + authentication) and leave service catalog development to someone else.
If any of these top 10 challenges and goals resonated with you and you’d like to learn more about the LumenVox helpdesk solution suite, contact us today!
We can’t wait until next year’s conference, re-branded as Support World Live, April 19-24, in Las Vegas!
LumenVox is excited to announce the release of LumenVox Version 17.0.200. In this release, we have:
- Added support for a new short-utterance transcription (Natural Language) functionality to process audio with a maximum length of approximately 30 seconds.
- Added a new Out of Service configuration option for the ASR (Automated Speech Recognizer) service, allowing system administrators to enter maintenance mode from the Dashboard, which permits currently pending requests to be completed, but any new requests will be rejected (to be potentially handled by other ASR servers in the cluster).
- Added a new feature to the ASR load-balancing mechanism to actively route ASR requests based on the language specified.
Useful for situations where you do not want to be constrained by a specific grammar, or challenged by implementing a more complex and costly Statistical Language Model, the LumenVox Short-Utterance Transcription functionality utilizes a built-in, general Statistical Language Model that has been tuned for everyday use to provide a text representation of supplied audio.
Supporting LumenVox’ commitment to making speech applications more secure and easier to administer, additional enhancements were made to our diagnostic tools and dashboard, including more robust grammar handling within the LumenVox Speech Tuner.
For a comprehensive list of improvements and features released with LumenVox Version 17.0.200, please click here.
If you’d like to watch a previously recorded webinar about the release, including participant Q&A, please click here.
Sept. 25, 2018 (SAN DIEGO/MUNICH) LumenVox LLC and SmilePass Ltd. today announce the availability of voice based biometric authentication within the SmilePass Identity and Authentication Platform.
With the world’s attention being drawn daily to data breaches, identity thefts and hack attacks, being able to conclusively prove a remote consumer’s credentials are of paramount concern to businesses and governments alike.
The Identity Verification market is a burgeoning industry focused on delivering resilient and robust authentication technology in an easy to consume and quick to implement package that enables rapid Return-on-Investment. SmilePass are leading the charge of new disruptive players in this market by providing a best-in-class biometrics platform-as-a-Service, allowing organisations to deploy a simple yet effective means of validating their consumers.
With the inclusion of Voice-based biometrics as a second factor authentication modality in addition to existing face matching, the ability to be certain of a user’s identity and presence is now significantly enhanced.
The deep expertise of voice-based biometric authentication from LumenVox means that SmilePass can now deploy the best of both worlds in unison; the latest developments in machine-vision alongside the proven reliability and user-acceptance of voice-based technologies, delivering a solution that delivers a combined value in excess of each modality separately.
Both organizations will be working together to ensure customers can benefit from the Platform, with combined marketing efforts and global sales presence.
“With the embedding of LumenVox technology into the SmilePass platform, enterprises can be assured that their users experience of biometrically authenticating themselves will be significantly enhanced, providing a better sense that their identities are being protected,” stated LumenVox Chief Executive Officer Edward Miller.
“Including LumenVox voice technology means we’re able to offer very strong verification at reasonable prices and for both our organisations to benefit from our respective ecosystems,” said Grant Crow, CEO SmilePass.
Both organizations will be attending IP Expo 2018, at London ExCel on the 3rd and 4th October.
LumenVox is a speech automation and multi-factor biometric authentication solutions company providing core speech technologies that include the LumenVox Speech Recognizer, Text-to-Speech Engine, Call Progress Analysis, Speech Tuner, Natural language solutions support and Multifactor Biometric Authentication. We have won numerous awards for innovation and technical excellence. Based on industry standards, LumenVox’ core Speech technology is certified as one of the most accurate, natural sounding, and reliable solutions in the industry. The LumenVox technology provides tools for you to effectively deploy speech-enabled applications to improve the Call Center CX and ROI with LumenVox’ flexible, cost-effective software suite.
For more information, please visit www.lumenvox.com.
SmilePass provide an easily consumable Biometric Authentication Platform, providing facial recognition, voice-biometric based user verification as well as document verification to prove identity. With 3 levels of security, the platform supports solutions ranging from access control and location management through to highly secure fraud prevention. SmilePass is happy to contribute meaningfully to a number of initiatives making a positive impact on the lives of citizens in Africa.
For more information, please visit www.smile-pass.com
For questions or further information, please contact us
LumenVox LLC and VoiceTrust GmbH today announce that they have merged their operations to create a leading global provider of speech technology and biometric authentication solutions.
The deep expertise of multi-modal biometric authentication from VoiceTrust together with the high-performance core speech capability of LumenVox creates an integrated provider of highly intuitive speech interface solutions for virtually any interactive computing or telephony task. This partnership enables an acceleration of growth through the combination of two highly complementary businesses that accelerate innovative and superior solutions.
In addition, the merger creates scale, with resources and substantial funding availability to continuously invest and innovate. By combining a global presence and talented workforce with a sophisticated, established partner ecosystem, the new company offers the most advanced, high quality solutions coupled with outstanding customer service.
“With the combination of LumenVox and VoiceTrust we create a truly global provider of best-in-class speech and multifactor authentication solutions. Through this unique combination we enable our customers to maximize return on investment and meet the highest standards of customer experience, productivity and security,” states LumenVox Chief Executive Officer Edward Miller.
“This merger of equals results in an extensive technology company with broader and deeper capabilities and offers. We rank among the top companies in our field, with global sales and support, complemented by partners and channels that amplify our strength, value proposition, and market reach,” says Bettina Stearn, Managing Director at VoiceTrust.
LumenVox speech software is one of the most accurate, natural sounding and reliable solutions in the industry. Its speech technology solutions are used across the globe and in a wide variety of industries, such as healthcare, automotive, financial services, hospitality, logistics and telecom. From telephone banking systems to airline reservation and inventory management solutions, LumenVox’ products can be fully integrated with existing software and used across multiple platforms in a great number of languages.
VoiceTrust is a provider of proprietary multi-factor authentication solutions that are trusted by a multitude of blue-chip companies and industry leaders to prevent identity theft, protect access to business and consumer applications, and deliver a more enjoyable user authentication experience. Its multi-factor authentication solutions allow enterprises to safely authenticate users, clients or employees worldwide. The voice-, face- and knowledge-based identity verification solutions are used by banks, insurance companies, call centers, hospitals, automotive companies and telecom providers across the world. They meet the highest security standards to meet the needs of highly regulated industries, including financial services companies, hospitals and transportation centers.
The new company will be majority owned by Dutch private equity firm Ramphastos Investments, which provides the combined company with the financial resources to continue to drive forward with innovation, service-expansion and quality of service.
LumenVox is a speech automation solutions company providing core speech technologies that include the LumenVox Speech Recognizer, Text-to-Speech Engine, Call Progress Analysis, Speech Tuner, Natural Language solutions support and Multifactor Biometric Authentication. We have won numerous awards for innovation and technical excellence. Based on industry standards, LumenVox’ core Speech technology is certified as one of the most accurate, natural sounding, and reliable solutions in the industry. The LumenVox technology provides tools for you to effectively deploy speech-enabled applications to improve the Call Center CX and ROI with LumenVox’ flexible, cost-effective software suite.
For more information, please visit www.LumenVox.com.
VoiceTrust is a provider of multi-factor authentication solutions that are trusted by industry leaders to prevent identity theft, protect access to business and consumer applications, and deliver a more enjoyable user authentication experience. Fortune Global 500 organizations rely on VoiceTrust’s 17 years of biometrics authentication experience and successful track record to securely and remotely verify the identity of their users. VoiceTrust is ISO 9001 and Common Criteria certified for the delivery of quality multi-modal biometric solutions consulting, solution deployments, and customer support. Its voice-, face- and knowledge-based identity verification solutions are used by banks, insurance companies, call centers, hospitals, and telecom providers across North America, Europe, and Asia. VoiceTrust is headquartered in Munich, Germany with additional offices in the USA.
For more information, please visit www.VoiceTrust.com.
About Ramphastos Investments
Ramphastos Investments is a venture capital and private equity firm founded in 1994 by Dutch entrepreneur and investor Marcel Boekhoorn. Ramphastos holds a diversified portfolio of over 30 investments at various stages of the asset life cycle with high growth potential across 4 sectors: Financial & Services Business, Gaming, New Materials & Advanced Manufacturing and IP, and Energy. Investments are selected based on their unique competitive position, strong growth potential supported by strong underlying economic and societal trends. Investments are managed by an experienced team of senior partners with an extensive investment background and international management experience.
For more information, please visit http://www.ramphastosinvestments.com.
For questions or further information, please contact us
LumenVox is excited to announce the release of LumenVox Version 16.0.100. In this release, we have added support for a new Italian model as our tenth supported ASR language. This includes the addition of new Italian-language Boolean, currency, date, digits, number, phone and time “built-in” grammars.
LumenVox continues to make improvements to our diagnostic tools, supporting our commitment to making speech easier to administer, manage and support. LumenVox has expanded the available SNMP trap messages, giving you greater monitoring capabilities in your data center. This new release also includes improved parsing of SSML times. This effectively adds more flexibility as to how users can specify time strings. Support has also been added for the Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
LumenVox is a speech automation software company providing core speech technologies that include the LumenVox Speech Recognizer, Text-to-Speech Engine, Call Progress Analysis, Speech Tuner, and natural language solution support. Based on industry standards, LumenVox Speech Software is certified as one of the most accurate, natural sounding, and reliable solutions in the industry. LumenVox technology provides tools for effectively connecting and communicating with users, increasing user satisfaction, and improving employee productivity. For more information, call +1.858.707.7700 or visit www.lumenvox.com