LumenVox is excited to announce the release of LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.2. After the successful release of LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1 this past July, the LumenVox team has enhanced the solution with even more customer-driven features which provide the most secure, accurate and reliable authentication and fraud prevention experiences available in the market today.
LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.2 features include:
- Availability of an Enhanced Agent Desktop and CTI Manager. Building upon the 7.1 release of the LumenVox Fraud Scanner, the Agent Desktop portal now automatically matches calls against a configured blacklist while the CTI Manager includes an API call to do a watchlist call on an ongoing session. Additionally, both the Agent Desktop and CTI Manager now perform continuous enrollment and verification.
- Increased interoperability between the LumenVox Automated Speech Recognizer solution and the LumenVox Authentication Suite.
- Updated user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) for the LumenVox Pre-Login Password Reset application (Android). For seamless enrollment, a progress bar was added.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
For more detailed information about each of the highlighted features from LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.2, contact your LumenVox Sales Representative, or reach out to us via this website or any of our social channels: Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
Everyone in security knows the 3 factors of authentication: something you know (like a password), something you have (like a smartphone or card reader) and something you are (like a fingerprint). But today, very few banks use all 3 factors for online security. And many, still rely on card readers as the something you have token. Card readers typically require you to insert your bank card, enter your PIN, and then report the 6 digit code displayed on the reader.
As the second authentication token, the card reader is critical to online security. So it was with some considerable concern that the following warning is now being issued after being logged into the Royal Bank of Scotland’s online banking:
Have you been asked to use your card reader and provide codes generated by it to someone over the phone? STOP!
– We will NEVER ask you for a card reader code to stop or verify transactions over the phone, if you are being asked to share this code over the phone, it’s fraud.
– You should NEVER log onto Digital Banking whilst sharing your screen with someone else. If you are being asked by companies you trust, such as your internet provider, to log in to your Digital Banking while sharing your screen, it’s fraud.
RBS is warning that it is possible to compromise the “something you have” token by spoofing the customer with fake news about his or her account. The vulnerable customer discloses the secret code from the card reader thereby enabling a potential theft from their account.
While knowledge can be stolen and physical tokens compromised by criminal manipulation, it is much harder to obtain biometric data (something you are). A determined thief, with access to things you touch, might be able to extract a fingerprint. But it’s hard work. And it is dangerous since the thief will need to enter your home or office to get at the print. Voice biometrics and facial recognition are much harder to steal. A good voice authenticator or a face recognizer will look for signs of liveness, and your identity, that makes it just too hard to break in.
It’s time the banks get serious about protecting us customers and adopt an effective way to recognize something you are. To learn more, download our product information sheet and/or contact us today.
LumenVox is excited to announce the release of LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1. With this latest version, LumenVox is further broadening our suite of solutions to provide organizations with additional multifactor authentication deployment and fraud prevention options.
“The updates and expansion of products demonstrate LumenVox’ commitment to providing speech, authentication, and fraud prevention solutions on a global scale that are both flexible and cost-effective, for the improvement of Call Center CX and ROI,” stated LumenVox CEO, Edward Miller.
LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1 features include:
- Availability of the LumenVox Fraud Scanner. Designed to enable fraud teams to more actively track and report ongoing fraudulent activity, the LumenVox Fraud Scanner utilizes advanced voice biometric algorithms coupled with state-of-the-art neural networks to alert teams with a prioritized list of suspicious calls.
- A mobile application (iOS and Android) deployment option for the LumenVox Password Reset Solution. With the simple scan of a QR code, a user can configure the generic reset application with their organization’s desired configurations and branding, enabling multifactor authentication for account unlocking or password resetting, directly from the user’s mobile device, 24/7.
- LumenVox Pre-Login Password Reset application for Windows. Based on the Windows Credential provider framework, the LumenVox Pre-Login Password Reset application plugs seamlessly into the user’s existing login screen, allowing users to select their preferred method of authentication (voice biometric, SMS, KBA) to unlock or reset their password, even if they are not currently logged in.
- Updates made to language packs for multifactor authentication utilizing active voice biometric authentication and knowledge-based authentication (KBA). Active voice biometric languages updated: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, and Polish. KBA languages updated: Arabic, German, British English, American English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese.
For more detailed information about each of the highlighted features from LumenVox Authentication Suite 7.1, stay tuned, and be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
LumenVox, a trusted global speech and authentication solutions provider, is pleased to announce that Bob Morgen has joined the LumenVox team as EMEA Sales Director. Based in London, Bob brings expanded coverage for the LumenVox European branch, which has seen significant increases in staffing and growth over the past six months.
Well established in the speech and authentication industry, Bob has been working to bring applied artificial intelligence into business since the 1980s, first at the Stanford Research Institute and then as a founder of Nuance Communications. Bob has led sales of AI solutions such as Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Expert Systems, Belief Networks, and Neural Networks. Bob has a BA in Philosophy and an MA in Mathematics from the University of California.
“We’re excited to welcome Bob. He is an excellent addition to the LumenVox team, particularly to the EMEA sales team.” stated Edward Miller, CEO of LumenVox. “We look forward to utilizing his expertise to further our mission of providing world-class multifactor authentication, speech recognition, and text-to-speech solutions on a global scale.”
LumenVox, a speech automation solutions company with over 18 years’ experience, recently integrated and merged with VoiceTrust and is a trusted global total speech solutions provider with a comprehensive stack of speech, multifactor and multimodal biometric technology. Based on industry standards, LumenVox’ core speech technology is certified as one of the most accurate, natural sounding, and reliable solutions in the industry. The LumenVox technology provides tools for you to effectively deploy speech-enabled applications to improve the Call Center CX and ROI with LumenVox’ flexible, cost-effective software suite.
MODIS ITO and LumenVox announced their partnership to offer customer tailored speech and biometric authentication services to companies. With the IT outsourcing and hosting capabilities, MODIS is the ideal partner for automated, multimodal tools to improve service efficiency, usability and security for IT services in all branches.
Hosting a biometric platform with LumenVox, MODIS can provide authentication solutions designed for businesses that have decided to outsource their IT, and concentrate on their own strengths. “LumenVox is pleased to have MODIS ITO as a partner for serving enterprises with authentication services. Our partnership serves the specific needs of the clients in a certified environment within Europe, while meeting the strict GDPR regulations and requirements nowadays,” stated Bettina Stearn, Managing Director, Europe LumenVox.
Martin Wimmer, Managing Director MODIS ITO, said, “With this partnership, we take another bold step forward towards enhancing user experience. The LumenVox solution is an excellent addition to our contact channels for more self-service based on cutting edge technology. By creating automated user-friendly processes, efficiency and customer satisfaction can be continuously improved.”
On June 5-6, both companies will be present at the annual Service Desk and Service Management World in Cologne, Germany and showcase the solutions.
To learn more, visit our websites https://ito.modis.de or www.LumenVox.com.
If you’d like to learn more about our Password Reset solution, view our recent webinar
About MODIS IT Outsourcing GmbH:
MODIS ITO supports clients with consulting, design, implementation and operation of IT services. Based on their experience of more than 100 realized projects, profound IT service management knowledge and state-of-the-art technologies MODIS ITO provides clients of any industry all around the globe with high-class IT support. They can act as co-partner by integrating their services into existing client structures as well as full-service provider with end-to-end responsibility for certain processes or the complete IT support service.
**** Um diese Ankündigung auf Deutsch zu sehen, besuchen Sie bitte: https://www.openpr.de/news/1049992/Kundenspezifische-Sprach-und-biometrische-Authentifizierung.html
-LumenVox Receives Top Recognition for Speech Solutions, Named Top Speech Biometrics Vendor in the Speech Technology Magazine’s People’s Choice Awards 2019-
Last month, while at SpeechTEK in Washington D.C., LumenVox had the distinct honor of being named the #1 Speech Biometrics vendor in the Speech Technology Magazine’s People’s Choice Awards 2019. With our comprehensive stack of speech solutions, LumenVox was also acknowledged as the 2nd favorite vendor in the Speech Recognition category.
Speech Technology Magazine’s People’s Choice Awards showcase their readers’ favorite tools and platforms in the speech technology industry. With the votes cast by the people who use and work with voice-based technology every day, these awards are a testament to our ability to enable organizations to meet the highest standards of customer experience, productivity and security.
“LumenVox has deployed a multitude of call center identification and authentication applications, such as automated password reset, using speech biometrics, including active/passive authentication and fraud prevention to organizations worldwide,” stated Edward Miller, CEO of LumenVox. “To be recognized by the people who use our solutions is an honor.”
“The voters turned out in droves to tell us which companies they think deserved to be honored in the People’s Choice Awards. They chose a worthy group of winners at the forefront of the industry. Congratulations to the 2019 People’s Choice Awards winners,” stated Theresa Cramer, Editor, Speech Technology Magazine.
While we were at SpeechTEK we had a number of great conversations with attendees about our complete stack of speech and speaker recognition technology. With the inclusion of multi-modal biometric authentication, password reset and passive voice biometrics into our product offerings, we’re excited to provide solutions that can:
- reduce costs
- improve the customer experience (CX)
- enhance security and decrease fraud
- provide frictionless, more convenient interactions with the added benefit of reduced agent frustration
If you’d like to learn more about our speech and authentication solutions and why the readers of Speech Technology Magazine voted us as the #1 Speech Biometrics vendor and #2 Speech Recognition vendor, contact us today; we’d love to chat!