This month, LumenVox celebrated our 10th year of successfully renewing ISO 9001 certification for our European branch. The International Standards Organization creates standards for a wide array of businesses and technologies and ISO 9001 sets specific criteria for quality management. Any organization can work in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard, but you can also choose to be certified by an independent party (such as a certification body). At LumenVox, we take our adherence to such standards seriously, which is why we have chosen to be independently certified for the past ten years. In practice, we see six major benefits in choosing a certified ISO 9001 quality management system:
- We have objective proof that LumenVox attaches great importance to quality. We also have objective proof that it has been regularly checked by an independent party. This commitment increases confidence in LumenVox, both internally and externally.
- We achieve higher operational efficiency. Organizations that consider quality management to be an integral part of their business operations usually operate more efficiently than those that do not.
- A certified ISO 9001 quality management system increases the quality of our services and raises our staff’s awareness of their own responsibilities.
- A certified ISO 9001 quality management system ensures clear processes and (communication) structures, tasks, and responsibilities throughout the entire organization. This increases the involvement of our staff, which improves the working atmosphere.
- LumenVox can detect and identify problems in good time, which means that we can quickly take steps to avoid the same mistakes in the future.
- We make it clear to our staff, partners, clients, and the outside world that customer satisfaction is at the very core of our business.
At the end of each workday, our goal is to raise the bar with our speech and authentication technology. Adhering to internationally recognized standards in quality management enables us to do just this. To find out more about our philosophy and team, click here.